The Final Day at AEE 2013: The Final Chapter

The last couple of hours at AEE was spent with me meeting and talking to more of the girls. In other words, having a kick ass time!

Let's start with my favorite subject: Asian women! Now, Jessica Bangkok, back on Thurs, had reccomended me to get Asian Fuck Faces 2, due to my appreciation of Load Sharing 2. I got it on Sat, since I know there would be deals on that, the last day. Anyway, I picked it up at the Evil Angel booth at a great price. She signed it for me, then told me to get the rest of the Asian girls that were present at the expo featured in the movie to sign it for me.


 The lovely Gaia, who is always sexy as hell, in person!
Cindy Starfall, who says that she doesn't usually sign stuff not bought her table. I guess she made an exception for me.

Speaking of Evil Angel, I go to snap two more pics of Skin Diamond and her sexy booty, at their booth. Enjoy!
 

Back at my MyFreeCams.com, the sexy fun continued, in this case with this busty redhead babe.
 
 
 
I approve of girls spanking their hot friends, when they have been naughty!

Over at the Two in the Shirt booth, I picked up two tees. One of Asa Akira and the other of the this sexy and caliente Latina: Nikki Delano:
 
 

I got double the hot blondes at the Smash Pictures booth as I met Madison Ivy and Heather Starlet. Actually, I had met Heather two years ago, right at the moment my old camera got trashed. Thank God, that did not happen this time. Instead, I got two great pics.

And, now for the last girl that met at the show. The absolutely gorgeous Celeste Star! I talked to her a bit about how much I loved her scene with Asa in Asa Loves Girls. She was really sweet and told me to check out her own girl-girl movie: Celeste Loves Girls when it comes out. Consider it done!

And, sadly that ended my time at AEE. Though, if you were gonna end it, it was great to end it on such a high note and with such a stunning woman! In all honesty, I had a blast and over all enjoyed it even more than my experience two years ago. I hope to go back, but only if I can bring my site's crew. 

Speaking of my site's crew, we will be in full force at next month's Exxxotica AC. You can see us there conducting interviews and shooting pics. Which means this site will have some awesome coverage for you!
You have read this article AEE / Ass / Babes / boobs / Celeste Star / Cindy Starfall / Gaia / Gio / Heather Starlet / Hot Asian Girls / Hot Latin Girls / Jessica Bangkok / Las Vegas / Madison Ivy / Nikki Delano / Skin Diamond / Smash Pictures / Two in the Shirt with the title The Final Day at AEE 2013: The Final Chapter. You can bookmark this page URL http://thestoryoc.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-final-day-at-aee-2013-final-chapter.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...