Lets Me My Husband


Why does my husband let me sleep with other men? Because he can’t give me orgasms and other men can, It’s that simple. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve tried really hard with Len, but he just can’t get me off. Not with fucking anyway. He’s good with his tongue, when he can be bothered, but a girl needs to have her pussy filled up sometimes.
Of course I knew he wasn’t a great lover when I married him, but I thought he’d improve with age. No luck, he still comes far too quickly for me, but he says it’s because I get him too excited, so it’s my fault. It doesn’t help that he’s got a fairly small cock. I wasn’t hugely experienced and Len had been my only lover, but I just knew that there was more to sex than what my husband was giving me.
How did I talk him into it? Well, there’s a story there, if you’re interested.
I didn’t want to just go flat out and cheat on him. He was my husband, I did love him, and I didn’t want to hurt him, but we both knew that our sex life was the pits and needed improving. And it wasn’t that Len was under-sexed or anything, he was as ready to get laid as the next man, just that he wasn’t very good at controlling himself. So, I decided to use his lustiness for my own benefit by suggesting we get involved in the swinging lifestyle by swapping with other couples. Of course Len jumped at the chance of nailing other men’s wives and if it was devious manipulation on my part, so what? My priority was to experience good sex without destroying my marriage.
Luckily we were best friends with a really hot couple, Cheryl and Henry, so they were the obvious first port of call when it came to stretching our sexual horizons. Len was in a state because he didn’t know how to approach the issue with our friends and was worried that either we would appal them or they would reject us. I told him to relax, I’d invite them over for dinner and after a few wines we’d start fooling around. If they joined in, fine, and if not we’d move on to another couple. I’d already begun compiling a list.
Of course, I wasn’t walking in totally blind with Cheryl. She and I had been friends since high school, so I knew she was no shrinking violet and we had talked about swinging in the past, though never admitting that we were tempted by it. More to the point Cheryl was a little blonde doll and I knew Len had always fancied the idea of doing her. More to the point, as far as I was concerned was that Henry was a damned good looking guy and Cheryl had praised his bedroom skills many times. If things worked out as I planned, Cheryl would be the only loser in this arrangement as she’d have to put up with Len’s lousy love-making. This didn’t worry me as I reckoned I’d make it up to her some way. My real problem lay with Len. If he got too excited at the prospect of fucking Cheryl he’d probably pop off while I was fooling around with him to set the stage. Cheryl wouldn’t be too keen on letting me have her husband if all she was getting was a crap fuck. The only way I could think of to ensure that he didn’t spunk off in my hands was to drain him immediately beforehand so on the appointed evening I had to prepare salmon en croûte while letting hubby fuck me from behind. It would have made a strange sight if anybody had walked in, me stirring a white wine sauce with my skirt up at my waist, my panties at my knees and Len poking at my ass. He’d wondered why I was so keen to fuck when we were hopefully just a short while away from experiencing new lovers but he could never resist my pouted, “I’m horny, honey.”
Anyway, anybody that knows anything about cooking knows that a white wine sauce doesn’t take long, but Len still managed to finish before it was ready. I’d asked Len not to spunk in me as I didn’t want to give Henry sloppy seconds by way of an introduction, but he still came all over my ass which required a dash to the toilet to wipe his mess off while I left him stirring.
The meal went off without incident and then we all retired to the lounge with our drinks and put some music on the CD player. I soon got Len up dancing and encouraged Cheryl and Henry to join us. I was wearing a short flared skirt and made sure I did plenty of twirls to reveal my thighs to Henry. There I knew I had Cheryl beat, at least in the length of my legs. Once a slower track came on I pulled Len towards me and started kissing him. I had to be careful here and made sure that there wasn’t too much body contact. Cheryl and Henry went into a clinch too as I’d hoped and I moved Len over till I had my back up against Cheryl’s back. If she was surprised, she didn’t flinch, even when I started rubbing my butt up against her. Instead she dropped a hand from Henry’s shoulder and ran it up my thigh. She was definitely getting the message and I just hoped that Henry was tuned in too. Of course her hand encountered Len’s because he was trying to grope me as well and soon they were holding hands, with my hand over there’s as a sort of blessing.
I finally decided that we had gone as far as it was possible to go with unspoken signals and turned to Cheryl. “Can I kiss your husband, honey?” I asked her.

He was now on the couch and Cheryl was on her knees, sucking on his cock and licking his balls. It was a strange sight for me, because I could see Len’s face properly, which you normally can’t when you’re down there giving pleasure. His look was one of unalloyed pleasure but there was also a hint of trepidation. The poor dear was desperate not to cum in Cheryl’s mouth, but have her properly. Her ministrations must have been having the desired effect because he sprang up suddenly, lifted Cheryl from the floor and had her on her back on the couch. Her little legs spread, he thrust into her and was soon fucking her violently. Her legs came up for more penetration and she soon had them up on his shoulders. For my part I was just enjoying the non-stop pounding from Henry. He didn’t have much variety in stroke, but he made up for that with sheer vigour.
“Can I cream your wife?” Len shouted shortly.



She smiled lazily and said, “Sure, if I can kiss yours.”
We switched positions and I attacked Henry’s mouth with my hungry tongue.
“Wow,” he said, breaking away from me and watching my husband kissing his wife, “I’ve been dreaming about this for a long while and now it’s a reality.”
With that confirmed I didn’t waste any more time but started stroking the front of his pants which were already bulging. Even though the material I could tell that he was bigger than Len and if Cheryl’s reviews were anything to go by I was in for an evening of serious fucking.
“I’ve wanted you for so long, Rita,” Henry whispered into my ear, his hands stealing round behind me to cup my butt cheeks and pull me towards him.
“And I’ve wanted you, Henry,” I replied, unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock. It was at least half the size again in length as Len’s, but not much thicker and it felt marvellous having it in my hand and stroking it, feeling it rise and revelling in its potency. I stole a glance over at my husband and Cheryl. He had her on her back on the couch with her legs spread and was already busy muffing her. At least there he couldn’t be faulted and I didn’t feel as guilty about giving my friend the short end of the stick.
“You enjoying that, Cheryl?” I asked.
“Ooh yeah, your husband has a very well educated tongue.”
Happy that things were going well at their end I dropped to my knees and ran my own tongue up Henry’s shaft. He let out a soft moan and placed his hands on my head to encourage me. “You have a good cock, Henry,” I complimented him before taking the head into my wet, warm, mouth. A little hot sucking of his glans and he gripped my head tightly and started ramming his cock in and out of my mouth. I wasn’t used to having such a big piece of meat in my mouth, or maybe I was just greedy, but he hit the back of my throat and made me gag. He was immediately apologetic and lifted me to my feet before taking me over to the couch and joining Len in performing cunnilingus. Cheryl and I were side by side, grinning at each other like monkeys as our husbands kissed and licked out our slutty vaginas. I had a Brazilian down below but Cheryl hadn’t trimmed her pubes back, which was fair enough as she only had a little faint blonde down there anyway. The variety of pussy adornment on show seemed to tantalise our husbands and they went at their work with enthusiasm. Soon we two ‘ladies’ were hooting and grunting with budding orgasms and we had our hands clamped round each other’s husbands heads, keeping them in position as we furiously rotated our hips against their mouths. Cheryl especially was much more vocal than me and I could tell that her performance was turning Len on. He’d unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and it looked much bigger than I’d ever seen it.
Now, I like getting my pussy licked and Henry was almost as good as Len, but I’d set this all up so I could get fucked, not licked into ecstasy. Luckily Henry had the same need for fucking as I did. He stood up, his long cock swaying in front of him and lifted me to my feet.
“I’m gonna fuck your wife now, man,” he said but Len was so into eating Cheryl’s pussy that he barely glanced up.
I walked over to the armchair and bent over with my hands resting on the back of the chair. I wanted Henry that way because Len had just had me from behind and I really wanted to feel the difference of a larger cock,
I have quite a curvy ass so the sight of me shaking it had the desired effect on Henry. He came over, slapped my rump and put the tip of his cock up against my pussy entrance. Without further ado he rammed it into me and I squealed. Luckily, I was excited and my juices were flowing, adding to the spit Henry had lavished on my hole, otherwise I genuinely think that big thing wouldn’t have struggled to go in. But it did, and wonderfully so. Henry clutched my hips and started fucking me rhythmically. I glanced over and Cheryl and Len had switched positions. 


“Go ahead, she’s safe,” Henry replied and the thought of another man shooting into his wife must have excited him, because he flipped me over and started fucking me in the missionary position on the armchair.
I heard Len’s familiar groans as he had his orgasm and even Cheryl seemed to be excited at the prospect of another man ejaculating inside her as she let out a little shriek.
“Oh, my God, Len, that was wonderful,” she said and I marvelled at how polite she was. Complimenting my husband when the best she could have experienced was a brief surge of passion.
Henry, on the other hand, was attacking my poor little pussy like a maniac. His hands were squeezing my full tits, a novelty for him as Cheryl didn’t have much up there, as his hips slammed his cock in and out of me. My juice was coating his cock and a sheen of sweat was forming on his forehead.
“Give it to me, baby,” I encouraged, “Do it. Fuck 
You have read this article with the title Lets Me My Husband. You can bookmark this page URL http://thestoryoc.blogspot.com/2013/01/lets-me-my-husband.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...