The 70 Hottest Babes of 2011, pt. 4: 40-31

40. Taylor Momsen (new)- While the Pretty Reckless album, Light Me Up, got released last year in Europe we only got it here this year. I had the pleasure of seeing their beautiful and talented front babe perform an acoustic set, then sign autographs at Best Buy in New York City, earlier this year. More recently, the band even got to open up for Evanescence. Taylor gets slack due to her sexy attitude and clothing, but those fail to see a beautiful young girl whose voice is well beyond her years. With her long blonde hair, heavily made up, stunning, blue eyes, beautiful face, impossibly long legs, and bad metal babe look, she captivates men into rocker chicks. That she can play and sign and is in a kick ass hard rock band solidifies her as one of my personal favorites. And, clearly my fellow metalheads love her, too, as she was number 5 on Revolver's Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock.

39. Amy Lee (last year ranked 2008- 43)- One of the most stunning women in all of music, Lee, came back this year with a solid effort from her goth/ pop metal outfit, Evanescence. I was glad to see one of my fav bands come out with such a good release after so many years out of the spotlight. Her voice is still as beautiful as ever, as is she. She even topped Revolver's Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock this year!




38. Maria Bello (new)- This stunning MILF has long been one of my favorites. She got her own TV series this year in the US remake of the British cop show, Prime Suspect. It's a solid TV program and her acting is great. She, of course, looks gorgeous, in it. It's too bad NBC is rumored to be giving it the axe. Fail!


37. Audrey Cleo (last year 29)- Audrey remains one of my fav geek bloggers around. She's funny, spunky, and hot as hell. Whether on the net or on the TV screen you can be assured this beauty will deliver her opinions, words, and/ or report and be both entertaining and as beautiful as humanly possible. Plus, this year she continued to prove she has great taste in popular entertainment, as she professed her love for the awesome American Horror Story. Ms. Cleo will you do me the honor of being Mrs. Master Gio? We could rule the net together!

36. Doris Yeh (last year 47)- The most gorgeous woman in all of metal/ hard rock never ceases to amaze me with her stunning looks and kick ass metal playing. That she is in Chthonic, currently my favorite black metal band, and that they released one of my perennial favorite albums of the year with Takasago Army only furthers my love for this living, metal doll.



35. Jayden Jaymes (new)- This was the year I became a fan of the lovely and voluptuous Ms. Jaymes. I met her at the AEEs and was floored by her hotness. Then that Saturday when I went back to my room, MTV's True Life with her aired (coincidence?). But, my fandom was assured when I saw Jayden Jaymes Unleashed, which was given to me to review. She looked great, fucked hot, and was another awesome release from the geniuses at Elegant Angel.


34. Bobbi Starr (new)- I need to admit to this: I am in love with Bobbi Starr!! This girl is just fucking gorgeous and smoldering, on every level! Her threesome scene with Jayden Jaymes in the aforementioned Jayden Jaymes Unleashed is one of my new favorite scenes. This year also marked some amazing moments in Starr's life as she became an exclusive director for Evil Angel. She also just garnered herself a total of 16 nominations for the AVN awards, for both her work in front of and behind the cameras! Amazing and rightfully deserved, I congratulate the beautiful Ms. Starr.


33. Kleio Valentien (new)- This Burning Angel cutie has been in some hot as hell BA releases this year and a bunch of their public apperances. I saw her at AEEs, when Joanna Angel hot Brooklyn, and at Exxxotica this year, alone! At that last event she provided with a cool interview, that I'll be posting soon.





32. Akira Lane (last year 27)- To this day, Lane remains one of my favorite nudie models to not only oogle at, but also to follow on Twitter. She's a sweetheart and a truly stunning beauty.





31. Charmaine Glock (new)- This gorgeous model has some of the sexiest ink I have ever seen! Combine that with her gorgeous body and fun personality, and you have one of the hottest models alive! She is also a hoot to follow on any social media. So get your ass to it and follow her. Don't be surprised if you end up falling in love with her, though!





The 70 Hottest Babes of 2011, pt. 1: 70-61
The 70 Hottest Babes of 2011, pt. 2: 60-51

The 70 Hottest Babes of 2011, pt. 3: 50-41

----------------

Now playing: KoRn - Blame
via FoxyTunes

You have read this article 2011 / Akira Lane / Amy Lee / Audrey Cleo / Babes / Bobbi Starr / Charmaine Glock / Doris Yeh / Hot Asian Girls / Jayden Jaymes / Kleio / Maria Bello / Metal Babes / Taylor Momsen with the title The 70 Hottest Babes of 2011, pt. 4: 40-31. You can bookmark this page URL http://thestoryoc.blogspot.com/2011/12/the-70-hottest-babes-of-2011-pt-4-40-31.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...